About the game
Match cards either by matching color or value and play action cards to change things up.
Beloved Classic Rules
- Stacking When a Draw Two or Wild Draw Four is played, play the same type of card to add to the penalty and pass it down to the next player.
- 7-0 Playing a 7 allows you swap hands with another player, and playing a 0 forces all players to take their hand and pass it down in the order of play.
- Jump-In For the first time on consoles, Jump-In is available for play! Whenever a card is played, if you hold an identical card, you may play that card out of turn.
Personalized House Rules
- For the first time ever, you can use all House Rules together to make your matches as crazy as you want.
- Interact with your friends and other players.
- Track your progress through a variety of social features such as global and weekly leaderboards.
- Gain levels as you play in Online Modes and unlock special medals to display and show off to your friends and other opponents.
- While playing, talk to other players using Voice Chat Support.