About the game
Season 2 is bigger, better, and 100% slimier than ever! A year after the “Motel Incident” of Season 1, we find our reliable Darkside Detective, Francis McQueen, picking up the pieces that left the Darkside Division’s dynamic duo as a slightly less-than-dynamic solo. While the best line of defense against the unknown took a hit to their ranks, the Darkside’s ominous influence remains ever-present with the supernatural running amuck and the paranormal causing havoc around the completely (ab)normal city of Twin Lakes.
This brand new collection of comedic point-and-click adventures will see Detective McQueen in six new standalone cases as he investigates a creepy carnival, explores a retirement home, and even tries to unwind on a trip to “sunny” old Ireland…
- 6 brand new standalone bite-sized micro cases to solve in The Darkside Detective franchise, with more to come post-launch
- Detective McQueen goes big with an international case of global proportions
- Twin Lakes’ hottest fashion trends
- Pixel optimization for better facial recognition
- Use of an innovative combination of noises known as Moo-sak to build atmosphere and chase off lonely, eerie silence