A Tropical Open-World adventure.
Climb, glide, swim, and sail your boat arounda beautiful archipelago in this physics-driven sandbox.
Use Tchia's special ability to take control of any animal or object,and Jam on your fully playable Ukulele.
A game inspired by New Caledonia.
The world of Tchia is inspired by New Caledonia, A tiny island in the Pacific Ocean, homeland of Awaceb's co-founders. Inspiration was taken from the rich and varied local landscapes, cultures, music, languages, folklores and traditions to create a fictional world and to tell a universal story that anyone can understand and enjoy.The characters are voiced by local talent in traditional languages, and subtitled in many languages including English, French, Russian, Chinese, German, Spanish, and more.
- Possessing Mechanic
- Take control of any animal or object
- Unique gameplays and abilities
- over 30 playable animals, hundreds of objects
- Exploration & Traversal
- Smooth traversal with free climbing, gliding...
- Sail your boat to cover longer distances
- Vast archipelago with varied biomes and weather
- Fully playable (picks, strums, bends...)
- Story-specific rhythm segments
- Unlockable melodies that affect the open world
- Story & Music
- Diverse characters inspired by New Caledonian culture
- Fully animated and voiced cutscenes
- Original orchestral score infused with local sounds
- Customization & Items
- Hundreds of unlockable cosmetics
- Customize your boat
- Useful items (flashlight, slingshot, compass, camera...)