SHE DREAMS ELSEWHERE is a surreal adventure RPG about dreams and the extent to which they mirror reality. You play as Thalia, an anxiety-ridden, comatose woman on a journey to confront the nightmares preventing her from awakening, while also finding out how exactly this mess happened in the first place.
But some nightmares are harder to confront than others…
- A deeply personal narrative with a thematic focus on emotions, mental health, and self-identity.
- A surreal, visually-striking world brimming with mystery that begs you to explore its every detail.
- An easy to learn, yet difficult to master turn-based battle system that pits you against a variety of nightmarish beings.
- Customize your characters with the “Charm” system, allowing for a wealth of different playstyles and battle strategies.
- Connect and bond with a charming cast of characters with their own intimate narratives via the “Connection” system.
- A breathtaking, ethereal soundtrack composed by Mimi Page, supplemented with tracks by up-and-coming indie artists.
- Optional “New Game Plus” and “Developer Commentary” modes.