Six players, one traitor
- The Neighbor can put on a disguise at any time, posing as other players
- At the beginning of the game one of the players is appointed as the Neighbor in disguise. His job is to gain trust.
The Traitor In Disguise
- The Neighbor's job is to gain the trust of other players and betray them. This is an experience unlike any other - Social Horror. You watch for suspicious behaviors by your friends, knowing they might betray you. The Neighbor uses tools and gadgets to trap other players as they scavenge the house for keys to unlock the basement door.
Players needs to unlock the Basement
- Players have 15 minutes to unlock and get into the mysterious basement
- Keys are randomly scattered around the house. The goal is to find them, and unlock the basement door.