Resident Evil 7 biohazard Gold Edition includes all the contents from the critically acclaimed game including Banned Footage Vol.1, Banned Footage Vol.2, End of Zoe, and Not a Hero, in one ultimate horror package.
Resident Evil 7 biohazard sets a new course for the Resident Evil® series as it leverages its roots and opens the door to a truly terrifying horror experience. Set within a sinister estate in Dulvey, Louisiana, the game takes place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6. Main character Ethan Winters has been led to an abandoned location in search of his missing wife, and there he encounters the mysterious Baker family – including Jack and Marguerite, who have seemingly been missing from the area with no recent contact to anyone.
Players experience the terror directly from the first-person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined “survival horror” some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
- Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter. The classic inventory system returns but with limited space meaning players must choose what they carry with them carefully, making sure they remember to pack their green herbs!
- Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal.
- Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion.
- Banned Footage Vol. 1 and 2 - This newly unearthed footage exposes further secrets from the dark past of the Baker family.
- End of Zoe – A shocking installment of the Resident Evil 7 biohazard saga where players discover what Zoe’s fate will be.
- Not a Hero – Additional content with a brand new experience taking place after the main story, playing as veteran BSAA soldier Chris Redfield as he faces new threats.