Northern Canada, 1970. A strange blizzard ravages Atamipek Lake. Step into the shoes of private detective Carl Faubert to explore the desolate village, investigate surreal events, and battle the frigid elements. KONA is a game submerged in mystery and intrigue, one with a spine-tingling narrative and unflinching drama that unfolds building the tension throughout.
- Step into a surreal interactive tale of mystery and investigate the perplexing quietness in the entire town
- Explore a vast, frigid Northern environment and battle the frigid elements
- Enjoy the atmospheric soundtrack featuring music by Quebec folk band Curé Label
- Experience the tale through the omniscient, third-person storyteller
- Go back in time with a vintage look and feel reminiscent of 1970s rural communities