About the game
Conceived by the legendary Koji Igarashi, the renowned godfather of the beloved Igavania genre, and featuring music by Mirichu Yamane (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night) and Ippo Yamada (Resident Evil), Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is a modern, side-scrolling action RPG experience that will satisfy long-time fans of Iga’s previous work, as well as entice players new to his legacy. Everything in Bloodstained is rendered in loving 3D detail on a 2D side-scrolling environment that evolves as players progress through the biggest game map of his career, giving them more to explore and enjoy.
- Deep, rich single player narrative adventure.
- Addictingly tight and satisfying gameplay alongside a rich new story in the gothic dark fantasy style of Koji Igarashi, the celebrated godfather of "Igavania" games.
- Story cutscenes, multiple playable characters, and NPC interactions fully voice-acted by a star-studded cast, including actors like David Hayter, Ray Chase, and Erica Lindbeck.
- Character & gameplay customization via gear, upgradable spells and cosmetics.
- Beautiful 2.5D graphics - 3D models crafted with a lot of love and care within a 2D game environment.